December 31, 2010

Vintage Shopping Trip

On the last day of my vacation from school, I wanted to take a quick trip to Downtown Dallas to one of my favorite vintage shops …White Elephant Antiques. They have absolutely everything from vintage modern to classic country. I was on the lookout for some mid-century modern items for the home…I found a great ottoman that I am going to recover with a fab velvet and a set of 4 upholstered  chairs for our card room in grey velvet….still debating on getting them on the account that I will eventually need to recover them.
Check out my other great finds!
I have been wanting this for a while...so beautiful!

One of my obsessions...lamps! Love these chrome beauties!

Love a touch of industrial chic

If this matched my home...it would have been all MINE!

Lacquered and reupholstered...these could be fab!

Cute set of teak nesting tables...

LOVE these lamps! Very Hollywood Regency!

Great little pair of faux bamboo side tables!

Beautiful landscape painting...but I think it was going home with someone:(

Awesome teak table!

Mid-Century Lounge chair...Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment