December 22, 2010

Fabric Store Bliss

Today I ventured out shopping with my Mom to the fabric stores in search of the perfect velvet for my Louis  dining chairs. Of course, I left all my swatches at home on the entry table so I had to make a quick run to Calico Corners to get a sample of my drapery fabric, Robert Allen’s Rowlily in Jungle . Thank goodness I got the swatch! I was a bit off on the colors, but found a mango orange velvet that looks great with the chairs. I am busy staining the chairs a darker walnut/ebony finish this evening to really make the color pop!

When we were out, we stopped by Nothing Bundt Cakes off of Preston & Royal. Wow! These little cakes are awesome and can’t wait to dig in for Christmas.

We also managed to stop by the new Wisteria outlet off of Lemon across from Love Field. Being a loyal Wisteria fan, I was completely blown away! The store has got to be 20x bigger than the old location. I have my eye on several dining room tables!



Off to do some more staining!

No comments:

Post a Comment