December 15, 2010

Trend Watch: Union Jack

My media room is my husband’s domain, but I like to keep an eye on the decor. I am thinking about snatching up some Union Jack flag pillows for the sofa…I think they fit the dark masculine feel of our media room. Currently we have navy walls with white trim and chocolate carpet and furnishings. It’s a bit nautical looking which I think will work well with the Union Jack Pillows!  I think they’ll look perfect on our Restoration Hardware sectional…it was a splurge and well worth every penny!
 
Love these Jonathan Adler British Flag pillows…such a bargain!

 

I love this ottoman from Dovecote Décor’s new online store…If I didn’t already have an ottoman upstairs…this would be an awesome addition!

Love this sofa!

Fabulous!

I think this Jonathan Adler Zebra British Flag rug would go great in my son’s bedroom.








1 comment:

  1. Loving those JA pillows...big fan of the Union Jack as well!

    ReplyDelete