December 28, 2010

Dining Room Table Hunt

I am currently without a dining room table and have been hunting for one for months. I didn’t think it would take this long…Christmas was my original deadline. I am almost finished staining the Louis chairs that will go around it! They are a deep brown stain with yummy mango orange velvet!

My inspiration tables…







Here are some tables I love…which one do you like best?
Williams Sonoma Home Mercer Dining Table

Room & Board Parsons Table

West Elm Parsons Expandable Table


Crate & Barrel Walker Table




3 comments:

  1. I'm loving those chairs in the first photo!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Red Crate and Barrel table and the Room and Board Parsons table. I really like the red if you want a splash of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree Nuha...those chairs are fab...they have a lot of dresers that look similar at Wisteria!
    Roses...I love the red table as well...but wish it was in white!

    ReplyDelete