December 18, 2010

Master Bedroom Plans

I am ever so slowing finishing up decorating my Master Bedroom. We finished making the upholstered bed this summer and now I just need to add in all the finishing touches…drapery, lamps, artwork/mirrors, and reupholstering my Milo Baughman swivel tub chairs. I got them from my favorite source for a steal…eBay! I think I am going to do a soft blue-gray velvet or chocolate brown velvet. I’ll have to make a trip to my favorite discount fabric store and see what catches my eye!
Since I am a teacher, I have the next 2 weeks off and I plan on making the most out of every single day! I have lots planned today and can’t wait to start on all my projects on Sunday!
Stay tuned for detailed info on how-to make an upholstered bed and how-to make the Blanc Chine lamps!



My Baughman chairs BEFORE!
Modern Oasis Master Bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment