January 5, 2011

Hot Trend: Owl Love

I have a secret love for owls…our neighbors told us that an owl lived in the rafters of our house while it was being built and I hear him late at night from time to time. The owl symbolizes wisdom and is seen as a protector, so I have been looking for something to remind me of our friend the owl…look at these fantastic finds!

I fell in LOVE with this adorable Owl Cookie Jar at Anthropologie last weekend...and it’s in 2 of my favorite colors-turquoise & orange!



I adore everything about this print from Etsy…the pink/green color scheme, the freshness of the sketch, the patterns on the owl, and especially the book page background!




How cute is this Owl Bank?
My daughter would go crazy for it since it’s in her favorite color…ORANGE!


Beautiful photo...reminds me of Harry Potter!



Adler does it again with this streamlined Owl Sculpture. I am crazy about the contrast of textures and polished nickel!
 



Who wouldn’t LOVE this Owl Ring…so modern and sweet!




No comments:

Post a Comment