January 8, 2011

Hot Trend: All Aboard

Brrrrr…It’s cold in Texas!
The thought of snow this weekend has me longing to be on the beach sipping a mojito. I can almost feel the warm sun on my skin and the sand under my feet. Since I can’t get away…I would love to bring a bit of the beach to me. My beach bungalow is right at home, with classic, nautical stripes, vintage sea inspired accessories, and a classic color combo of navy and white.



 Love the nautical rope knots of this wallpaper…how cute in a small bathroom!



I love the eternally chic look of blue and white with a pop of pink!





Love this Zebra Fish Pillow from artist Jacqueline Maloney! Check out her other beautiful watercolor pillows from her Etsy shop...







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your continued support!
    Happy New Year!
    Xo,
    E&J

    ReplyDelete